Copyright in this Website belongs to SAA Apparel. The users should assume that standard copyright protection applies to all materials and contents displayed on the Website. Any redistribution, modification or reproduction of part or all of the contents featured in the Website in any form is prohibited. You may display, print, or download the contents to a local hard disk extracts for your personal, non-commercial use, but only if you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material. You are not permitted, except with the express written consent of SAA Apparel, to distribute or commercially exploit the contents on this Website. You are also prohibited from transmitting the contents or storing it in any other Website or in other form of electronic retrieval system.
Intellectual Property Rights Policy
www.juscubs.com ("Website" or "Juscubs") contains the trademark "Juscubs", creations with the trademark "Juscubs", other trademarks, logos, trade name, service marks and other marks (collectively "Marks") which are the intellectual property of SAA Apparel.
You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of SAA apparel. If you do so, Juscubs may, in its sole discretion, terminate Your Account.
You agree not to challenge the use, registration or application to register the Marks, anywhere in the world, and that You will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any of the Marks. The goodwill derived from using the Marks or any part thereof, shall inure exclusively to the benefit of Juscubs.
All Marks, domain name, trade dress including the "look and feel" of the Website, its text, graphics, button icons, interfaces, etc., and the arrangements thereof, is the property of Juscubs, as the case may be, unless otherwise indicated. All the contents are protected under copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws and may not be used by You, except as permitted by Juscubs.
If you see something on the Website, which you believe is violating the intellectual property rights of any person, please send an infringement notice to Juscubs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notification of copyright infringement - [Take Down Notice]
1. If you are the owner of copyright in any content available on www.juscubs.com ("Website" or "Juscubs") and uploaded without your consent, or you believe that your content has been copied in any way that constitutes infringement, please provide the following information to the Company Secretary/ Manager Legal of Juscubs:
a) A statement specifying that you have found specific content on the Website e.g., video/ audio/ text/ graphic content, which you believe infringes your copyright;
b) The title and description of the content, as available on the Website, and the full URL of the web page where the content is available;
c) Description of the content/ work, the copyright - which belongs to you, and which you believe has been infringed. In case this information is available on the internet, please send Juscubs a link to the same;
d) The country in which your copyright applies;
e) An explanation on how the content available on the Website infringes your copyright (e.g. in case of any audio content, the musical works or the sound recordings are a copy of your original works, etc.);
f) Your contact information so that Juscubs can get in touch with you (e-mail address is preferred);
g) A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
2. Please affix the electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner. If you are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
3. Please send your copyright infringement notice to the attention of Juscub’s Company Secretary/Manager- Legal at:
Company Secreary/ Manager- Legal
SF No.105 Vallayankadu
By Telephone: +91 72008 49030
By E-mail: email@example.com
4. Any person who knowingly misrepresents that any material or activity is infringing, may be subject to legal liability. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, please contact a lawyer.
5. The Company Secretary/ Manager- Legal should be contacted only if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and that such infringement is occurring on the Website or on websites linked to or from the Website, or in connection with the services provided on the Website. All other inquiries directed to the Company Secretary/ Manager- Legal will not be responded to. Such inquiries should be made through the feedback procedure referenced in the Website.